Friday, July 3, 2009

First Blog

Hello everyone! My name is Nicholas and I am a 21 year old soon to be college senior. I have created this Blog for a variety of reasons I feel are very important to me. I also feel and hope that this Blog will not only give people motivation but provide them with life long learning’s. Through this Blog I hope for people to connect, grow, and begin to help/influence others.
My field of interest involved fitness with a main focus in nutrition.

I am currently an Exercise Science Major at SRU and will be graduating in about a year. I feel I can relate to a lot of people that would need my help in this industry. I have lost over 100lbs and have had a tummy tuck surgery. I am currently training to compete in a bodybuilding show in a year. I have had problems with about every eating disorder and have finally made balance in my life. I understand the pain, and hardship that tends to follow with feeling down on your self. I have been made fun of, picked on, punched, and bullied around a majority of my young life.

Once getting into fitness (it was football for me) I realized a passion for it. I would workout for hours (which is bad) but I couldn’t get enough. I started to read and read eventually being lead to SRU through a football scholarship. Through high school I turned into one of the better athletes which was one major breakthrough. Now at SRU I have turned into one of the people who folks ask advice from and it makes me feel great.
I needed a lot of development through college. I was partying very often, not studying, and being the stereotypical college freshmen. Years later I have finally picked up what I like to call success habits and have been growing on them. I still need a ton of development, but don’t we all?

I will end this here and will be posting every Friday. Feel free to comment and ask questions. I love to help people and will in any way I can.

“Take every failure and find a way to create success by learning from it.”

No comments: