Friday, July 31, 2009

The New Attitude

Over the past years I never really had what you call “ a positive attitude”. My number one problem was self confidence.

Being so obese at such a young age can potentially ruin a persons self esteem for life.
It’s been known to happen in multiple cases. I refuse to be one of them. Over the years I was picked on, pushed, shoved, and told I would amount to be nothing.

This Blog will help let me publicize my recent accomplishments and those yet to come.

I want to give inspiration to everyone who sees this.

Now about attitude. If there’s one thing the human has 100% control over it’s what you think. You can minimize dramatically how many bad days you have by simply waking up and saying to your self “this is going to be an amazing day”. I have made it a habit to do this my self and I can tell you it works. Attitude is simply telling your self “I won’t let this bother me” in a case of a negative event. Or finding the good in negative is always a sure way to help you out.

I have a question for you… Can you name me ONE highly successful person you know, or have read about who has a negative attitude? Good luck!

It’s really the major difference between the people you love being and those you don’t. Take a look at their attitude and tell me what you see.

Hope this helps!

No comments: